sunnuntai 8. tammikuuta 2017

8.1.2017




Today I woke up at 9.30. My father came to pick me up at 10.40 and we drove to Myyrmäki where my competitions were. As soon as we got there, I began to warm up. About 15 minutes before my race I had to go and wait for my turn. I am a sprinter so today I ran 60 meters.

I came second in heat so I get to the finals. The final run was about 40 minutes later and I had to stay warm until that. I had a talk with my coach and he gave some tips for the race. 

I won my race at the finals but I did not do my record so I am not pleased.

After prize-giving we went to the restaurant to have some lunch with my father and then he took me home. 
I had a good but exhausting day so I will go to sleep soon.

- Jenni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti